Do you find there are just some things in life you find difficult to store and keep organized?
Well here are some easy and clever solutions to make life simpler!
- Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations.
- Gotcha! Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
- Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
- Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
- Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Forever losing your bathroom essentials? Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins, tweezers and clippers behind a vanity door.
- Look up! Use wire to make a space to store gift wrap rolls against the ceiling in a closet, rather than cluttering up the floor.
- A muffin pan becomes a craft caddy. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant.
- Bread tags make the perfect-sized cord labels marked with a black sharpie.
- Brilliant space-saver: install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles under the counter. Genius!